Monday, May 08, 2006

Disclaimer

The views and opinions I express on this blog are mine, and not those of my employers, clients, family, or friends, past or present. This blog is in no way affiliated with my employers, clients, family, or friends, past or present.

The information and content on this blog are provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied.

Links

I cannot guarantee that webpages I link to will work all of the time and I have no control over the content of linked pages. I am not responsible for the contents of any linked websites and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed on them. The fact that I link to a given website does not mean that I endorse the contents of that website.

Comments

I welcome comments, but reserve the right to delete comments as I see fit. Comments represent the views and opinions of those who post them, and I do not necessarily endorse these views and opinions.
Bookmark and Share